Important: We will adhere to all social distancing guidelines, and axes/lanes/bar will be sanitized between groups. To book an event, first pick the date you want, then the size of your group. Participants with less than 8 guests per lane may be combined with other players to fill lanes to capacity. Beer & Wine available for purchase at our bar.
- The Southern Ox is a 10+ facility. No one under the age of 10 is permitted entry, unless approved by management. Under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a Parent or Legal Guardian at all times. All guests must provide valid photo identification on entry.
- All participants must wear closed toe shoes.
- We are a cashless facility and accept debit or credit cards ONLY.
- Participants with less than 8 guests per lane may be combined with other players to fill lanes to capacity. (We fill lanes to capacity of 10-12 players per session.)
- Maximum of 10 throwers per lane. If you have less than 6 people, you will share a lane with other throwers
- You must book for all of the throwers in your group
- Your event is 1 hour in duration, we recommend you arrive 10-15 min early for check-in so you maximize your throwing time
- Our Axe Coaches will help first-timers learn how to throw safely and assist returning throwers to perfect their bullseye skills.
PRIVATE GROUP EVENTS
- You have a dedicated lane for your group (2 Targets) and 1 Axe Coach
- Your event is 2 hours in duration
- Our Axe Coaches will start with 1 on 1 coaching to get everyone throwing safely and comfortably.
- After training, you will play round-robin matches to hone your skills before our Axe Coaches lead you through a friendly tournament and team games to crown an axe throwing champion!
- You are welcome to bring in a cake or cupcakes for your Birthday Crew. You will be responsible for your own paper goods/utensils and cleanup.